Got a technical skill to produce videos, design artwork or program? Then this scholarship is for you. The ServiceMaster By Glenn's water damage restoration scholarship will be awarded to the high school or college student that produces a visually appealing artwork or animation video on the services ServiceMaster By Glenn's provides, namely water damage. ServiceMaster By Glenn’s will award a grand prize scholarship of $1,000 to a student who submits a 2-4 minute video that will be produced in the style of a commercial. The video must use visual aids, proper citation of research and may use visuals, statements or service descriptions off our waterdamagespecialists.com website. The video will be judged of the following: Content, originality, creativity,and the ServiceMaster Restore branding. Scholarship will be awarded after 6 weeks of enrollment into university or trade school classes.
- Applicant must be a current high school or college student with plans to attend a Florida trade school or university.
- Applicant must be a Florida resident and be able to provide 2 proof's of Florida residency
- Applicant must be accepted to a Florida trade school or university and must use their scholarship winnings towards educational endeavors at a Florida school
Video Submission Requirements:
- Videos must be 2-4 minutes long to qualify. Please no submissions under 2 minutes or over 4 minutes
- Demonstrate a video in the style of a commercial utilizing animation, artwork or programming to communicate ServiceMaster By Glenn's water damage restoration services
- Demonstrate water damage restoration in a way that will entertain viewers
- Video must include ServiceMaster by Glenn's branding. Logo to use in videos can be obtained by clicking here.
How to Apply:
- Fill out the application form below.
- Create a video that shows how properly preparing for a hurricane can be a valuable tool in a way that will entertain viewers. Upload the video to your YouTube account. Send the link of your video to email@example.com and we will add it to our submissions playlist.
- Videos must be 2-4 minutes long to qualify
- By November 1st 2017 submit your videos and completed entry form
* All video submissions will be property of ServiceMaster by Glenn’s and used accordingly.
Application Deadline: November 1st, 2017