Commercial and Residential Restoration Services
When disaster strikes, our certified technicians provide guidance, expertise and personalized care to get your home or business back to normal ASAP.
Water, Fire or Mold - We can fix it whatever the damage
Don't let unknown or unattended mold growth harm your health and structural interity of your home or business.
- We will answer emergency calls 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, and contact the customer within 60 minutes of receiving the initial call to schedule an appointment.
- We will begin emergency services, when required, within two to four hours of the initial call.
- We will provide a written report within 24 hours after receiving the initial call.
- We will keep the customer informed, as needed, on the progress of each claim.
- We will provide an estimate along with complete documentation and photos within five days of receiving the claim.
- We will demonstrate our professionalism by delivering our services on time with ServiceMaster Restore® identified vehicles, uniformed and well-trained employees, and quality ServiceMaster Restore® products and equipment.
- We will employ the utmost integrity in pricing and service, providing the insured with quality work and service while striving to control the cost of each job.
We are involved in our community from supporting local organizations to being involved in our schools. Click to see our community involvement.
What People Think
We had some flooding in our home in central beach, ServiceMaster had 8 guys there within 15 minutes and had my place dried out in no time. The owners were even on site. They are very responsive and do a great job. I would highly recommend them.
I give ServiceMaster two thumbs up for the way they handled my whole water damage experience. I called for help and they sent the most professional and polite rep over within 30 minutes of my call. James was confident and knew just what to do to solve my dilemma! He was very knowledgeable and calmed my stressed out nerves immediately. He called every morning when he said he would and set up an appt. based on my time preference. I really felt very lucky to have such a professional and helpful person coming to my house every day to check out the improvements of my water damage. Really can not think of one negative thing to say to regarding my negative situation because ServiceMaster took total control and had me back to normal living in four days. I would highly recommend this company and I would highly recommend James!!! They are lucky to have such a dedicated, friendly and knowledgable person representing their company.
ServiceMaster showed up quickly to mediate water damage in my home due to a leak in the roof. Very experienced workers exceeded my expectations!!!
These guys are definitely the water damage experts. They responded to my later evening call and were there that night for my flooding emergency. They were fast, friendly and cleaned up to as if it didn't happen. They are very thorough, even assisted with insurance questions and used state of the art technology to take care of the water and damage with efficiency and ease. They even cleaned my area rugs after they received water damage. I highly recommend to anyone.. if fire damage, floods,mold.. they will be honest fair and really really good at what they do. 5 stars/2 thumbs up.
They were very professional and put our mind at ease with their expertise and positive attitudes. I would highly recommend this company . Our home was restored like we never had a water damage.Five stars to Service Master by Glenn's!
The Service Master team was outstanding. One can't use enough superlatives to express the professionalism of this company team. The owner, Glenn, was always available and flexible with our requests after our garage air conditioner fire. Cleaning & packing services provided by James, Chris, and many others were accomplished with high regard to personal items and care in packing. As a former general contractor myself, I was very impressed with their technical skills, as well. Definitely your first call if you have fire, flood, or mold damage.A "top of my list company" for anyone.