ServiceMaster Restore specializes in water damage restoration and flood damage restoration services. Emergency water damage restoration service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Our team of restoration professionals take immediate action to contain the damage and minimize additional losses. We utilize advanced products, procedures, and equipment to assure the highest level of water damage restoration, cleaning performance and protection for property and furnishings.
Water damage anywhere inside your home must be repaired quickly to prevent further damage such as the spread of mold. If your home or business has suffered flood damage or if water damage has been detected in walls, floors or any other area, call us. We are ready to respond 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year to provide the highest level of water damage repair and water damage restoration.
Did you know? The longer you wait, the worse water damage gets.
There are actually 3 categories of water damage. When we first arrive to the scene of your home or business, we categorize it as follows:
- Category 1. This is "clean" water or fresh water from something like an overflowing bathtub or sink, broken water supply line, dishwater overflowing, washing machine malfunction or even a damaged faucet. If you wait longer than 48 hours to call us for a "white water" water damage, then it elevates to a Category 2 water damage.
- Category 2. This type of water damage is commonly referred to as "gray water". This falls more into the waste water category. Causes of this type of water damage could be waste water from sinks, bathtubs, showers, washing machines or dishwashers. The problem with grey water is it contains significant contamination and bacteria which can pose a health risk to your family or employees. If you wait longer than 48 hours to call us for a Category 2 water damage, it becomes a Category 3 due to bacteria and mold growth.
- Category 3. This type of water damage is referred to as "black water". This is highly contaminated water that contains sewage. Usually black water occurs during a natural disaster like a flood since the water contains chemicals from fertilizers, bacteria from animal waste, ground debris and other outside contaminants. Health impacts from black water stem from disease-causing toxins or organisms and is not safe for your family or employees.
No matter whether your water damage is categorized as a level 1, 2 or 3- we have the skills, services and knowledge to provide safe restoration of your home or business.
Water Damage Mitigation Services Include:
- Water Damage Restoration
- Water Extraction
- Structural Drying
- Floor Drying (wood, carpet, and vinyl)
- Carpet Cleaning
- Upholstery Cleaning
- Mold Inspection
- Sewage Clean-up
- Antimicrobial Treatment
- Water Damage Repair
- Flood Restoration
- Structural Dehumidification
- Content Drying
- Content Cleaning
- Rug Cleaning
- Mold Remediation
- Sewage Remediation
- Odor Removal
- Stain Removal